Generation No. 1
1. MICHEL KRISTENSEN1 RIØY was born Abt. 1741, and died 1804 in at Riøy. He married MARIE ANDERSDTR. She was born Abt. 1756, and died 06 Jun 1830
in at Riøy.
Notes for MICHEL KRISTENSEN RIØY:
cotter with land
Information for the
ancestors of Elen Shelde(Skjelde) LaPier was received from Anne Hildrum and
her Bygdebooks from
Nord Trøndelag. Also from Mr. Harald
Storaker from Norway, who steered
me in the direction of
Fosnaes, Nord-Trøndelag. A big Thank You
to the Heritage House in Fosston,
MN. for their efforts
in finding the information about Mrs. Bengaard that made this whole process
Child of MICHEL RIØY and MARIE ANDERSDTR is:
2. i. ANDREAS MIKKELSEN2 LEITE, b. Abt. 1795;
d. 08 Jan 1841, Leite, Norway.
Generation No. 2
2. ANDREAS MIKKELSEN2 LEITE (MICHEL KRISTENSEN1 RIØY) was born Abt. 1795, and died 08 Jan 1841 in Leite,
Norway. He married ELISABETH OLSDTR DAHLE 09 Sep 1817,
daughter of OLE DAHLE and MARTHA LARSDTR. She was born
1786 in Dahle, Norway, and died 12 Dec 1863 in Skortsad, Norway.
Child of ANDREAS LEITE and ELISABETH DAHLE is:
3. i. MIKAL ANDREASSEN3 LØVØYNESS, b. 19
Nov 1821, Leita, Norway; d. 12 Dec 1895, Løvøyness, Norway.
Generation No. 3
3. MIKAL ANDREASSEN3 LØVØYNESS (ANDREAS MIKKELSEN2 LEITE, MICHEL KRISTENSEN1 RIØY) was born
19 Nov 1821 in Leita, Norway, and died 12 Dec 1895 in Løvøyness, Norway. He married BERGITTE KRISIANSDTR 27 Oct
1844. She was born 11 Mar 1822 in
Totdal, Norway, and died 25 Aug 1913 in Løvøyness, Norway.
Notes for MIKAL ANDREASSEN LØVØYNESS:
Occupation: cotter (farmhand) with land, fisherman, and
Children of MIKAL LØVØYNESS and BERGITTE KRISIANSDTR are:
i. MARIE MIKALSDTR4 LØVØYNESS, m. ADOLF ØVERLAND.
ii. KRISTIAN LØVØYNESS, d. 1948.
4. iii. JUSTINE MIKALSDTR LØVØYNESS, b. 15 Apr 1846, Morken, Norway; d. 03 Mar 1895,
iv. ANNE MIKALSDTR LØVØYNESS, b. 1858, See notes; d. 01 Mar 1940, Fosston, MN; m.
(1) ANDREAS DANIELSEN RØDEL; m. (2) JENS INGEBRIUGTSEN BEINGÅRD; b. 24 May 1859, Norway; d. Nov 1946, Frazee, MN.
Notes for ANNE MIKALSDTR LØVØYNESS:
There are several
birthyears given in documents I have found.
Obituary from Heritage
House in Fosston, MN 1844
Headstone with info
probably given by Funeral Home in Fosston, MN
Immigration list from
Anne and Jens came to
America in 1893
More About ANNE MIKALSDTR LØVØYNESS:
Burial: Fosston, MN
More About JENS INGEBRIUGTSEN BEINGÅRD:
Burial: Fosston, MN